Kindergarten at Washington » Home


Kindergarten at Washington

What documents do I need to bring?

You will need to show proof of your child's age. To do that, please bring a birth certificate, baptismal certificate, or passport. You also will have to show proof of your residency within the service boundaries of the school.  

Please bring any of the following: 

  • Property tax payment receipts
  • Rent payment receipts
  • Utility payment receipts
    (Driver's license does not qualify for proof of residency)


Finally, you need to show proof of the following immunizations:

  • Polio (4 doses)
  • Diphtheria, Tetanus, and Pertussis (5 doses)
  • Measles, Mumps, Rubella (MMR) (2 doses)
  • Hepatitis B (3 doses)
  • Varicella (1 dose)


Your child's immunization record must show the month and year of each dose.  (State law does allow children to be exempted from immunization for personal/religious reasons.)

PUSD offers free immunizations for more information visit our Health Services website for more information